Title : Garmin nüvi 2555LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
ASIN : B005DIBHCE
Description : What’s in the Box:
- nüvi 2555LMT (Model is labeled 2555LM, the T refers to the 3D traffic cable also included in the box)
- Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- 3D traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount³
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Lifetime map and traffic updates
- Speed limit indicator – unit displays speed limits for most major roads,Card Reader: microSD
- Lane assist with photoReal junction views,Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Over 8 million points of interest and see branded icons on the map as you navigate.
- Park position recall – find your car where you left it,Battery Run Time up to 2.5 hour(s)
category: Car Navigation
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 3.9
Review : Why I bought a Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT
Why I bought a Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT.
I have owned many voice command systems in my car from both Magellan and Garmin. I use my gps in my car and in my truck when pulling my 5th wheel. I had a Magellan Maestro 4050 with voice command since 2008 and decided to look around for a new one with a few more bells and whistles. I spent a week solid reading reviews and was ready to buy a Nuvi 3490LMT but kept on reading about software issues and after trying on at BestBuy didn’t see it worth $400 for a few additional features.
With that in mind I looked back to Magellan Roadmaster 1700 and a 4700 and even the 5175 Traveller and just couldn’t find one that had the features I wanted.
So back to Garmin I looked and found out that The Nuvi 2595LMT had everything I like and needed and was $150 less than the NUVI 3490LMT.
What I liked in the Nuvi 2595LMT
Speaks street names, turn by turn
One button to save and name a…