Title : Baby Jogger 2012 City Select Single Stroller, Onyx
ASIN : B004A910UG
Description : The City Select by Baby Jogger is a one-of-a-kind; multi-functional stroller that allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets, and car seats to customize their stroller. The City Select starts with a single capacity stroller but expands to a double by using a unique patented attachment method (second seat and conversion kits sold separately). As your family grows, simply snap on a second seat and you’re ready to take on the town in stylish convenience.
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Unique multi-functional design allows you to select your seating arrangement, 16 unique seating combinations (with double conversion kit sold separately)
- Hand operated parking brake
- 12″ forever-air rear and 8″ lightweight dual front quick-release wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings
- Seat features a multi-position seat recline, multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window, adjustable head height up to four additional inches and a five point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
brand: Baby Jogger
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Sanity Saver- and energy saver.
I am a very busy mom with three children ages 7, 2.5, and 16 months. Some family members bought this stroller for me as a gift about 4 months ago because I was struggling with my sit’n’stand stroller. The City Select has saved my life. I live in Atlanta (in the city), and needed a smaller all-terrain double stroller that I could actually push. This one has fit the bill. Not sure what people are talking about when they say the seats are too small. My seven year old can sit in them if she gets tired. My two year old is VERY large for his age and he fits great. I have another baby on the way and I just bought the bassinet kit to go with it. This stroller makes it possible for me to go out in public without my husband- and without breaking a sweat.
Some of my favorite things about the stroller:
* Love the basket on those days when I take one of the kids jogging to the grocery store. There is plenty of room for me to fill up with groceries.
* The hand break is…